Beautiful Every Time
The Heart-teller


Diary About Links

hello, im Aimi Ismail. better known as Aimi. Just an ordinary girl :) do follow me.


Follow | Dashboard


My Heartbeat <3


Credits.


Template by : Shira Radzuan
Basecodes by : Ainabillah
Resources : x x x

Best view with Google Chrome


15th

 

the grey one is 15th already. 
Officially PMR's candidates for 2013. 
Alhamdulillah, 
things are good even my wishes has not come true yet. 
i'm just wishing the best from Him. 
Thanks to those who remember my birthday and wish me today.
i appreciate it very much and never can thank you guys enough. 

Umi, 
your daughter is getting older day by day. 
pray for me that i can do my best in everything. 
Alhamdulillah. 
Thanks Allah. 


Oh!
Forgot to say,
today is Alex's birthday tooo!!!!
Happy Birthday to youuuuu!!!
Yeay kita share birthdaaayyy!
HOHO!